Recent Articles from the Blog
Enjoy some of our most recent blog posts from March 2022 on the Plan to Eat blog, including tips & tricks, new recipes, and so much more!
Gathering around a table for good food and good conversation is a nourishing act. We hope this post encourages you to reach out to your community, even when life is busy!
This month Anna has a nostalgia-inducing recipe for imitation pop-tarts, made from scratch. Re-create your favorite flavors and whip up a homemade batch of this breakfast classic!
Roni and Riley get personal and share their experiences with food and meal planning. We hope this episode inspires you to reflect on your own journey with food, what has worked and what hasn’t, and how that affects your meal planning.
Riley and Roni are joined by Joy Manning, a food journalist and Edible Magazine editor, to go over what’s coming into season for Spring. Per usual, we share tons of recipes and Joy gives us some great tips for making simple meals with fresh produce.
Welcome to our first bonus episode!
This Feature Friday is focused on the Freezer feature in Plan to Eat! This robust feature is great for batch cooking and freezing meals for the future. We give you a rundown of how the feature works and demystify aspects we commonly get questions about.
Mobile App Updates
We were busy this month adding new features and squashing bugs for our iOS and Android app. This month, we released version 2.9.4 and 2.9.5.
- We fixed a bug that caused special characters to appear incorrectly when importing a recipe. (This was only an issue on iOS)
- We updated several of our underlying dependencies to fix bugs and improve security.
- We fixed a bug causing some ingredients to disappear when they were manually added to a new recipe.
We’ve been making consistent updates, squashing bugs, and adding features to the website too!
- We upgraded our Referral Program!
- Automatically apply a 20% off referral coupon when referrers are assigned to accounts automatically or manually. Coupons are not applied if there is already a coupon applied, the user has already paid, or the referrer is not signed up for the referral program.
We will continue to notify you of any updates and new features on our blog and via email. In the meantime, if you have any questions, you can always contact our support team.
“This app is amazing! I love the shopping list part it is such a life saver as we do a month’s worth of shopping at a time. Being able to share recipes with your friends is great as well. I have all of my recipes at my fingertips.”
“I have been dreaming of this app before I knew I needed it. A place that stores my personal recipes as well as EASILY converts online recipes for shopping lists and weekly plans. I’m obsessed. Simply.”